SochUnderwear is a reusable underwear with a leakproof crotch panel. Our new design comes without the loops, and the inserts now have wings so that you can fix them on the underwear. It can be used as is for daily discharge, low-flow menstruation days, and very mild urinary incontinence, and with an added insert/labia pad for medium/heavy-flow menstruation days, mild urinary incontinence, and postpartum bleeding. While the outer layer is made of 95% cotton and 5% spandex, the inner pad is made of polyester fabric. Apart from being comfortable and easy to use, it is a versatile product which can be used for a variety of purposes. It comes in XS to 2XL sizes.
Wash And Care Instructions
the used panty + insert in a mug of cold water for 30 minutes.
by hand with mild soap and water. Do not use brush.
the washed panty + insert in sunlight/low tumble dry. Hang straight.
- You can wear the same underwear all day,while changing the inserts as the get full.
- Change insert once every 4-6 hours even on light flow days to maintain hygiene.
- Use mind soap to clean the underwear/inserts; rinse thoroughtly to make sure no soap remains.
- Dry it in direct sunlight when possible,or dry in your machin on low heat.
- If you wish to iron, use low setting.
- Inserts to not a have leak proofe layer. If you do not replace them once full, they will being to leak thought and the underwear will being to absorb.
- Do not soak/wash the underwear and and inserts in hot water if the have blood in them, as it will set the stains.
- Do not use or store a wet/damp underwear and inserts.
- Do not dryclean.
For machine wash:
- - remove all blood by squeezing/soaking in cold water.
- - place the panty and insert in a cotton bag before putting in the machine
- - wash in a short cycle, at or bellow 30oC
- - tumble dry (at low setting) or hang in sunlight
- - Do not use bleach or fabric softners
*Wash your panty and insert before first use.
**Each panty and insert can be washed and reused several time like any other underwear
For the Comfort
SochUnderwear is made from soft, combed cotton and polyester, making it very comfortable for regular use. SochUnderwear has been designed with user comfort in mind, having incorporated valuable feedback from its trusted women users. Switch to Soch, switch to comfort!
For the Fit
The unique design of SochUnderwear ensures that you get a great fit and donât have to worry about the pads moving around as you go about your day. A good fit adds to the comfort and usability of SochUnderwear.
For its design
Our new design for SochUnderwear comes without the loops, and the inserts now have wings so that you can fix them on the underwear. Once the insert is soiled, you can simply change the insert as the new design ensures that the loop doesnât get spoiled.
For the Environment
We, at Soch, are invested in providing eco-friendly and functionally better alternatives to existing disposable products. Using SochUnderwear saves thousands of disposable products from going to the landfill.
For its Cost-effectiveness
SochUnderwear is light on your pocket. Apart from keeping you comfortable and making sure that you are doing your bit for the environment, SochUnderwear is competitively priced and will save you from having to repeat-purchase disposables every single month. A set of 3-5 underwear, along with 6-8 inserts can last you 3-5 years!
For its Versatility
SochUnderwear can be used for a variety of purposes; from daily discharge and menstrual bleeding to urinary incontinence and postpartum bleeding, SochUnderwear has you covered for all your needs. Its versatility is its biggest USP!
SochUnderwear are just like your regular underwear but along with an absorbent pad. If your Incontinence/Urine Leakage is on the heavier side, you can simply add an extra insert to it, and you're ready to go!
- 1 95% Cotton, 5% Spandex Absorbent, Breathable and Soft Against Skin
- 2 100% Polyester Absorbent, Moisture Wicking, Quick Dry
- 3 100% Polyester Leakproof
- 4 95% Cotton, 5% Spandex Breathable and Soft Against Skin