Interlabial pad avoids cloth pad, period panty and menstrual cup leaks.
- Interlabial Pad can be washed and used 70-90 times.
- Useful for women who tend to have more front, back or side – bleeding patterns.
- Helps to avoid cloth pad, period panty and menstrual cup leaks.
- To wear labia pad with Cloth Pad / Period Underwear: Fold it half lengthwise (as shown in the images) to avoid side leaks.
- To wear labia pad with Menstrual Cup: Fold it in a Cylindrical Roll (as shown in the images) to avoid leaks when cup overflows.
- Changing labia pads frequently helps you wear the same cloth pad/period panty for a longer period of time.
- How to Wear: Place the labia pad between the labia (lips or folds of skin at the vaginal opening) to catch the menstrual flow to avoid messy leaks during heavy flow/ flow with clots.
*As the Interlabial pads are held in place by the labia, you need to be careful while going to the loo and make sure you do not drop them into the commode. You can also stitch these on top of your existing cloth pad to increase their absorbency.**