Avoid cloth pad, period panty and menstrual cup leaks
- Interlabial Pad can be washed and used 70-90 times.
- Useful for women who tend to have more front, back or side – bleeding patterns.
- Helps to avoid cloth pad, period panty and menstrual cup leaks.
- To wear labia pad with Cloth Pad / Period Underwear: Fold it half lengthwise (as shown in the images) to avoid side leaks.
- To wear labia pad with Menstrual Cup: Fold it in a Cylindrical Roll (as shown in the images) to avoid leaks when cup overflows.
- Changing labia pads frequently helps you wear the same cloth pad/period panty for a longer period of time.
- How to Wear: Place the labia pad between the labia (lips or folds of skin at the vaginal opening) to catch the menstrual flow to avoid messy leaks during heavy flow/ flow with clots.
As the Interlabial pads are held in place by the labia:
- You need to be careful while going to the loo and make sure you do not drop them into the commode.
- You can also stitch these on top of your existing cloth pad to increase their absorbency.