Pad Panties for Heavy Flow
Our Hipster style pad panties for heavy flow are reusable, washable, and leakproof which can last up to 70 washes.
- The kit included 2 pc x period panty, 4 pcs x extra winged insert, and 2 x (set of 3) Large interlabial pad.
- Coverage: The panty has absorbent fabric and a leakproof layer protecting from leakage covering the front, back, and side of the panty.
- Usage: Very heavy flow and/or Postpartum or After Delivery Bleeding.
- The kit can also be used for Mild urinary incontinence or Urine leaks. It Doesn’t Soak complete Urine like Disposable diapers.
- Insert Pad: Detachable pad to be used during heavy flow. It must be worn with period underwear and cannot be worn with regular panty.
- The panty should be changed every 6 hours for hygiene reasons or based on your menstrual flow.
- Labial Pad: Shaped like a leaf to be worn externally (not to be inserted) along with cloth pad, period panty, or menstrual cup to take care of sudden heavy flow/ flow with clots / as a backup to menstrual cups.
*Panty size chart indicates measurement from the waist.