Period Panties for Heavy Flow
Our Hipster style period panties for heavy flow are reusable, washable, and leakproof which can last up to 70 washes.
- Coverage: The panty has absorbent fabric and a leakproof layer protecting from leakage covering the front, back, and side of the panty.
- Usage: Light to Heavy Menstrual Flow, Mild Urinary Incontinence or Urine Leaks.
- For very heavy flow and/or postpartum or after delivery bleeding, we suggest using a panty with insert and interlabial pads.
- No need to wear a regular sanitary napkin with the panty.
- Insert Pad: Detachable pad to be used during heavy flow. It must be worn with period underwear and cannot be worn with regular panty.
- The panty should be changed every 6 hours for hygiene reasons or based on your menstrual flow.
*Size chart indicates the measurement of the waist. The panty can be used for Mild Urinary Incontinence or Urine Leaks. IT DOESN’T SOAK FULL URINE LIKE A DISPOSABLE DIAPER.