Period Panties for Heavy Flow
Our Hipster style period panties for heavy flow are reusable, washable, and leakproof which can last up to 70 washes.
- Coverage: The panty has absorbent fabric and leakproof layer protecting from leakage covering the front, back and side of the panty.
- Usage: Light to Heavy Menstrual Flow, Mild Urinary Incontinence or Urine Leaks.
- For very heavy flow and/or postpartum or after delivery bleeding, we suggest using panty with insert and interlabial pads.
- No need to wear a regular sanitary napkin with the panty.
- Insert Pad: Detachable pad to be used during heavy flow. It must be worn with period underwear and cannot be worn with regular panty.
- The panty should be changed every 6 hours for hygiene reasons or based on your menstrual flow.
Size chart indicates the measurement from the waist. The panty can be used for Mild Urinary Incontinence or Urine Leaks. IT DOESN’T SOAK FULL URINE LIKE DISPOSABLE DIAPER.