Postpartum Period Underwear
The Brief style offers a snug fit and great back support, which makes it a great choice for working out and outdoor activities. Pair Soch Period Underwear Brief Style with fitted dresses and activewear for that comfortable and sporty feel!
- About: Soch Period Panty is reusable, washable, leakproof period underwear which can last upto 70 machine washes, more if washed by hand.
- Design: The black variant of the brief style comes with a lace.
- Body Fabric: The panty is made of soft, breathable 95% Organic cotton and 5% spandex.
- Absorbent Pad: Easy to wash, quick drying, moisture wicking lightweight polyester fleece sewn into the panty.
- Leak Proof layer: laminated fabric backing that keeps everything off your clothes.
- Usage: Light to Moderate Period Flow, Spotting, White Discharge, Backup for Menstrual Cup /Tampon, Light Urinary Incontinence or Urine leaks. For very heavy flow and/or Postpartum or After Delivery Bleeding, we suggest using panty with insert and interlabial pads.
- Light to Moderate Flow: The panty is ideal for light to moderate flow and can be worn on its own without any additional pads for upto 7 hours or overnight.
- Heavy Flow: The panty on its own will last around 2-4 hours to wear it for a longer duration, you can use it along with menstrual cups or cloth pads.
- No need to wear a disposable sanitary napkin with the panty.
- Wash Care:
- We have used delicate organic fabrics for that super soft and comfortable feel.
- Make sure that you do not use a brush to clean it.
- To remove stains, soak in regular or cold (not hot) soapy water for 30 min to 2 hours and gently rub with hand or use gentle machine wash.
- It is best to be dried under the sun.
- If you still have stains, gentle stain removers can be used but do not use any fabric softeners.
Size chart indicates the measurement of the Hip. The panty can be used for Mild Urinary Incontinence or Urine Leaks. IT DOESN’T SOAK FULL URINE LIKE A DISPOSABLE DIAPER.