Period Underwear Organic Cotton
The Hipster style is the epitome of convenience and mimics the comfort of wearing shorts; the waistband sits just below the navel. The wider sides and low-cut leg holes offer great flexibility and make it a favored choice for regular use. Wear them with your favorite dress, jeans, or even pajamas. If you’re in search of comfort and convenience, Soch incontinence underwear should be your first choice.
- About: The hipster style is made of:
- High-quality absorbent fabric and guaranteed leakproof layer cover the crotch as well as the back.
- The stitched insert pad comes with tiny wings that provide additional protection on the gusset and help avoid side leaks.
- These little wings also protect your groin from the leg elastics during heavy physical exercise.
- Composition: While the underwear is made from highly breathable organic cotton, the absorbent pad is made from quilted organic cotton. It comes with a leak-proof layer of PUL (polyurethane laminate) and 2 layers of quilted absorbent cotton in its stitched pad.
- Usage: It can be used as period underwear and underwear for spotting, white discharge, and mild urinary incontinence.
- Wash Care:
- We have used delicate organic fabrics that are super soft and have a comfortable feel.
- Make sure that you do not use a brush to clean it.
- To remove stains, just soak in regular or cold (not hot) soapy water for 30min to 2 hours and gently rub with hand or use gentle machine wash.
- It is best to be dried under the sun.
- Do not use any fabric softeners as they may damage the PUL layer.
Size chart indicates the measurement of the Hip. IT DOESN’T SOAK FULL URINE LIKE A DISPOSABLE DIAPER.