Period products are aplenty in the market, but here we tell you why Soch Menstrual Cup is the best for you! Today we are sharing menstrual cups pros and cons.
ADVANTAGES OF USING MENSTRUAL CUP
- Menstrual cup is a reusable period product: Period products are often meant for one-time use and this is not ideal for the environment. With menstrual cup, there are no worries about causing harm to the environment as it’s a reusable period product.
- A single Cup can be used for at least 5-6 years: Being a reusable product, a single cup can be used for years to come. With proper sanitization and caring for the products, one cup can replace all sanitary products for the next several years
- Menstrual cup does not create any garbage: Since cup is a multiple-use product, its use does not contribute to any non-biodegradable garbage.
- The Cup is made of medical-grade biocompatible silicone: Not all brands use best quality material, so do your research before you buy. Soch cup is made of the best quality silicone that is available in the market for the price at which it is available.
- Easy on the pocket: The price point of our cup is one of its most alluring qualities. For a menstrual cup that is made of such high-quality silicone, its price is a sweet deal! Also consider the fact that you only need 1 cup for 5-7 years instead of 10,000 sanitary pads.
- It is comfortable to use and can be worn 8-12 hours at a stretch: Since the menstrual cup is an internal period product, one does not even feel the cup inside them. It can be worn for a long period of time without needing for it to be changed
- Menstrual cup does not alter the internal vaginal environment: Since the cup is not an absorbent period product and only collects the period blood, it does not alter the vaginal flora and retains the pH balance.
- It comes in various sizes: Choose the right size based on your age, lifestyle, any child births etc.
- Many cups comes with a stem that can be cut if required: The fact that the cup comes with a stem makes it easy for those who are unsure about where their cervix is. If their cervix is high, they can let the long stem be. If their cervix is low, they can cut the stem according to their requirement.
- You can wear the cup while swimming, horse-riding, and doing other physical activities: The ultimate convenience menstrual cup offers is the possibility of being able to do an array of physical activities easily, without the worries of leakage.
- Soch cup is safety verified by the Safety Research Monitor Foundation: SochCup has been awarded a 10 on 10 by the Safety Research Monitor Foundation, India, an organization that awards safety rankings to customer products.
- Whatsapp and Instagram Page: SochGreen has an active Whatsapp group and Instagram page where women can ask any questions regarding cups.
DISADVANTAGES OF USING MENSTRUAL CUP
- A cup is not for those who are scared of inserting anything down there.
- It takes 2-3 cycles to get the hand of it. Until then, it can be messy. If you are a beginner then use it in the shower area.
Buy your SochCup today on www.sochgreen.com and Have a happy period!