Quick Dry Cloth Pads
This is a trial kit for beginners. Using all three sizes (1M, 1L, 1XL) will give an idea which sizes are more suitable for your flow. These can be used for light to heavy period flow or for light/mild urinary incontinence/urine leaks.
- Our cloth pads can be washed and used 80-100 times.
- These are designed for people of all sizes.
- The gusset (width of the pad) when snapped, measures 3” (7.6 cm).
- This style fits best if you are using underwear with a crotch width of 7-7.5 cm. This will ensure the pad does not move and, there is no bunching of the underwear.
- Design: Shape of our pad is designed to avoid side leaks and provide a good fit. However, like any other period product, the pad must be changed once full to avoid leakage.
- Wing: The wings at the side have snap buttons to keep the cloth pad in place.
- In light flow, change the pad every 4-7 hours for hygiene reasons. During heavy flow, change once it gets full.
- Wash Care:
- We recommend soaking them in water for 5-6 hours
- Change the water every 2 hours, this will ensure all the blood comes out.
- Post this, you can hand or machine wash the pads. If only hand washed, the cloth pads will last much longer.
- It is best to be dried under the sun.
- Do not use any fabric softeners as they may damage the PUL layer.