Cloth Pads Heavy Flow
SochGreen cloth pad (Quick Dry) absorbs menstrual blood quicker and dries faster as compared to cotton cloth pads. These will remain soft, even after multiple washes. Absorbency may improve further after 5-6 wash.
- Our cloth pads can be washed and used 80-100 times.
- These are designed for people of all sizes.
- The gusset (width of the pad) when snapped, measures 3” (7.6 cm).
- This style fits best if you are using underwear with a crotch width of 7-7.5 cm. This will ensure the pad does not move and, there is no bunching of the underwear.
- Design: Shape of our pad is designed to avoid side leaks and provide a good fit. However, like any other period product, the pad must be changed once full to avoid leakage.
- Wing: The wings at the side have snap buttons to keep the cloth pad in place.
- In light flow, change the pad every 4-7 hours for hygiene reasons. During heavy flow, change once it gets full.
- Wash Care:
- We recommend soaking them in water for 5-6 hours
- Change the water every 2 hours, this will ensure all the blood comes out.
- Post this, you can hand or machine wash the pads. If only hand washed, the cloth pads will last much longer.
- It is best to be dried under the sun.
- Do not use any fabric softeners as they may damage the PUL layer.
These pads are only recommended for those with a sudden heavy gushy flow or flow with clots. Pads must be changed every 4-5 hours.