Cloth Pads for Heavy Periods
SochGreen cloth pad (gushy flow) are designed for those who face bleeding with a sudden gush. Zorb fabric absorbs menstrual blood at a super-fast rate as compared to other cloth pads. If you don’t have sudden gush, you can go for our quick dry range of cloth pads for a medium and heavy flow.
- Our cloth pads can be washed and used 80-100 times.
- These are designed for people of all sizes.
- The gusset (width of the pad) when snapped, measures 2.75” (7 cm).
- This style fits best if you are using underwear with a crotch width of 6.5-7cm. This will ensure the pad does not move and, there is no bunching of the underwear.
- Design: Shape of our pad is designed to avoid side leaks and provide a good fit. However, like any other period product, the pad must be changed once full to avoid leakage.
- Wing: The wings at the side have snap buttons to keep the cloth pad in place.
- Wash Care:
- We recommend soaking them in water for 5-6 hours
- Change the water every 2 hours, this will ensure all the blood comes out.
- Post this, you can hand or machine wash the pads. If only hand washed, the cloth pads will last much longer.
- It is best to be dried under the sun.
- Do not use any fabric softeners as they may damage the PUL layer.
These pads are only recommended for those with a sudden heavy gushy flow or flow with clots. Pads must be changed every 4-5 hours.